Saturday, June 20, 2009

My God, How Great Thou Art


I spent last week at the Marriott Grand Hotel in Point Clear Alabama. It is located on Mobile Bay. I took this picture the first night we arrived. The grounds of the hotel are magnificent. Very meticously kept with flower gardens and lakes and numerous piers and swings and gazebos. The swimming pool is fabulous, with a large waterfall in the middle of the pool and a large, spiraling, water slide. The food is fabulous. I would recommend the hotel to anyone. I have been to several resorts on different beaches and this was my second time to visit the Marriott Grand Hotel in Point Clear, and it is my favorite. If you are looking for a place to unwind, this is definitely the place.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are being blessed to have a week at this resort. I'm sure you enjoyed it.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete