Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Something Spiritual in EVERYTHING!

To prepare for a colonoscopy you have to fast. You can't eat anything, you are on a clear liquid diet. In mid afternoon you take several laxatives. Then at the end of the day you take a 1/2 gallon of gatorade mixed with miralax. I know this isn't to pleasant, but keep reading.

While reading this morning about preping for my colonoscopy tomorrow the Lord spoke to me. The article was talking about the preparation process. It stated, "Why? The goal of colonoscopy prep is to eliminate all fecal matter from the colon so that the physician conducting the colonoscopy will have a clear view." I laughed when I read that because what is the goal of a fast? To remove all of the junk out of you so you can have a clear view!

So, while the devil has had me dreading this, I am going to turn it around and spend my day fasting and praying. I want to have a clear view of myself. I pray the Lord get all of the junk out me today. Just as the physician shines his light inside of me to get a clear view, I pray the Great Physician shines His light inside of me. Cleanse me thoroughly, spirit, soul and body.

Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. Turning lemons into lemonaide. One of my favorite things to do!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete