Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Footnote To My Weight Loss Blogs...

I might add while I am testifying to my revelation on gluttony and weight loss, don't think you will be perfect everyday. And don't be too hard on yourself if you do have a set back. I would like to say that since I lost all of the weight over 10 years ago that I have stayed that way. I have for the most part, but there have been times when I have failed and put on 10lbs or so. But I can tell you my lifestyle has changed since the revelation. Sometimes you have to start fresh, that is why Jesus said take up your cross DAILY. It is a daily battle. Satan won't let up, but it will get easier. When I do fail and eat that extra helping of ice cream or cake I am reminded that God is not going to topple off of His Throne if I gain 5lbs. And he is not going to love me any less. I wish I could put into words the freedom of it all. That is what Jesus is all about, freedom. He paid a dear price for our freedom.

When I first got the revelation I was so excited I exercised so much and ate ONLY the right foods and I actually got too skinny. My husband looked at me one day and said, "you are way too skinny, you look awful, you need some meat on you!" That thrilled me, but he was right, I was too skinny. You have to get a balance. I am 48 yrs old and I need to look like a 48 yr old woman, not a teenager! I have got some pictures of myself thru the years on my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/wareaglewoman
But I skipped the years of my "fat years" so I may post one of my fat pictures on my
blog in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment