Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stages of a Marriage...Too Funny!

The stages of a marriage as described by a husband's reactions to his wife's cold:

1st year: "Sugar dumpling, I'm worried about you, baby girl. You've got a bad sniffle. I'm putting you in the hospital for a general checkup."
2nd year: "Listen, honey, go to bed. I've called the doctor to rush right over here."
3rd year: "Better lie down, nothing like a little rest when you feel bad. I'll bring you something to eat."
4th year: "Look, dear, be sensible, after you feed the kids, and get the dishes washed, you'd better lie down for awhile."
5th year: "Why don't you get yourself an aspirin? And stop complaining so much!"
6th year: "If you'd just gargle or something instead of sitting around and barking in my face like a seal, I'd appreciate it."
7th year: "For Pete's sake, stop sneezing. What are you trying to do, give me pneumonia?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment